Exploring Gdevelop: Part 1, Inspiration

As part of my Game Design unit at QUT I will be using Gdevelop, as such I've decided to dive in and try my hand at building something before I start with assessment and class work.

So my first move was to look up tutorials and guides, see if I cant find something simple to follow along with. I found that Gdevelop has their own YouTube channel and so I stumbled onto this video.

3D No-Code Game - A GDevelop Community Extension - YouTube

How could I not be tempted be this? I know I'm supposed to be starting small, but the idea of recreating DOOM is just too hard to resist. and so I boot up Gdevelop, make an account and start a new project titled: E1M1



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction & how I got into games

Exploring Gdevelop: Part 3, Shifting Gears

Platformer Pitch: AxeMan Adventures